Media accreditations are not yet open.
Accreditation will be granted to professional journalists and photographers only.
Writing press, photographers, non-right holding media and freelancers
- Writing Press (newspaper, magazine, internet, agencies and ISU Member Federations): maximum one professional per organization onsite (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Photographer: maximum one professional per organization onsite (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals onsite)
- Television non-right holder: maximum three professionals per organization onsite
- Radio non-right holder: maximum one professional per organization onsite
- Freelancer: A freelance journalist or photographer is a full time professional editor or photographer, who is not employed by an agency or newspaper – a self-employed professional. A freelance editor or photographer must provide written evidence that he/she operates on behalf of a clearly identified media. A freelance editor or photographer operating under his/her own account will not be accepted.
Further information will be available in due course.