The registration to become a volunteer for the ISU European Figure Skating Championships Tallinn 2022 that will be held at Tondiraba Ice Hall from 12 January to 16 January 2022 has started!
Join our organizing team and help to make a big international competition a success!
- Make sure that you are available during the competition week on most days
- According to the competition rules, a volunteer must present a digital COVID-19 certificate.
POSITIONS WHERE WE NEED VOLUNTEERS
We have very many positions where you can help and below is a list of some of them. Ask us directly if the position that you are interested in is not listed.
For the volunteers, we offer catering, uniforms and of course a chance to see the competitions during time off from work duties.
- information desk and registration
- teams pick up and send off at the airport
- information desk and administration staff help
- catering assistants
- security assistants and public guidance
- press centre assistants
- event build-up assistants